Friday, November 20, 2020

CVS 11/15 - $158 retail for only $24 out of pocket!

This was an excellent week for me at CVS despite a couple of glitches. I forgot to take a picture of the items I bought on Sunday, but they involved these deals:

- buy $20 Gold Bond, get $10 ECB
- buy 3 Colgate toothpastes, get $5 ECB
- buy $12 CVS lotions, get $4 ECB

Total retail with tax was just over $49 and I paid $6.56 while also earning $19 in ECBs!! I also earned another $3 in Beauty Bucks and CVS texted me a $3 ECB "just because" yesterday! The glitch was that the $10 & $4 ECB didn't print off even though the manager said my items qualified, so he had to "force" print them for me the next day as the computer system went down (probably why they didn't print).


The items pictured here retail for almost $109 including tax. I made two purchases earning $15 in ECBs to apply towards the 2nd purchase. I paid just over $17 for ALL OF IT after applying coupons and ECBs!!

So putting BOTH days together, I bought $158 in items for just $24 out of pocket! I could have saved more but I forgot my 30% off coupon in my purse 🤦. I will probably earn $9 Beauty Bucks from today's purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment